Jaydan Electrical Ltd is a small, family run, reliable local business based in Basingstoke with excellent record that offers a full range of electrical services to domestic, commercial and industrial customers.
- We pride ourselves on a professional one to one service and like to keep our customers involved and informed at all times, whether it be on a domestic or commercial scale, from quote to completion
- We are highly skilled, professional electricians delivering services in Basingstoke, Hampshire and the surrounding counties
- We offer a good quality service at competitive rates using qualified, friendly, calm and able staff
- We are fully compliant with all recent 17th edition and Part P building regulations
- We offer free no obligation quotations, estimates and advice
- All our work is completed to a highly professional standard
- We pride ourselves on delivering a reliable, complete and trustworthy service
- Cleanliness is important to us and we aim to keep work areas as tidy as reasonably possible throughout the duration of work, cleaning at the end of each working day and removing all associated refuse at the end of the job
- The majority of our work comes from referrals and we are keen that this continues as our business grows
Our lead electrician, Jamie, started his electrician apprenticeship in 2009 and qualified in 2012. He was awarded electrician apprentice of the year 2011 by the Basingstoke College of Technology and become Lead electrician for A1 Bathrooms and Kitchens, running the electrical department for 5 Years passing all annual NAPIT assessments with flying colours.
He is City and Guilds qualified holding a Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services – Electrical installation with an AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence and has been tested for the knowledge, skills and practical ability to carry out electrical work to the national standards and requirements for electrical installations as laid down in the current 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations:BS7671 and required for Part P.
He successfully passed his Test and Inspect certificate in October 2016 and is an NICEIC Approved Contractor which requires him to pass periodic inspections to demonstrate continuing compliance with NICEIC rules and regulation, and that technical standards are being maintained.
He is backed by membership of the following bodies: